Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant role based in central Manchester.
Working for a high successful, rapidly growing, progressive organisation. Based in a friendly, personable and growing team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Month end reporting
- Management accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitor cashflow
- Processing journal
- Assisting with budget and forecasting
- Variance and general analysis
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be working towards ACCA or CIMA qualification - Essential
- Have worked in a fast paced organisation - Essential
- Be looking to progress - Essential
- Have excellent communication experience - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum + Study support + Progression + Discounts