Your new company
A well-established Accountancy Firm in Ascot, this is a London and Berkshire based firm offering Accountancy & Financial Services Advice. Currently looking to grow their finance team, my client is currently recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and busy position including the below:
- Accounts review and preparation
- Manage a portfolio of clients from start to finish including maintaining good relations
- Carry out a complex range of tasks including personal taxation, corporate taxation and preparing final output
- Work closely with Partners updating on progress of portfolio
- Support and supervise work of juniors
- Assist with queries and escalate urgent or challenging queries to Practice Managers and Partners
- Review work and final checks before it is bought to Partner review stage
- Prepare and assist in billing of client work
- Assist with on the job training and development of junior team members
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant with experience working in Audit or Accounting at a previous accountancy firm. You will also be confident and comfortable with the following areas; accounting standards, personal taxation, mainstream VAT, corporate taxation and other areas. You will also be a confident user of Excel and Accountancy systems.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a supportive work environment with formal and on the job training. There is opportunity within the firm to develop and take on challenging tasks as you grow and develop. Personal and professional development is key for the firm and they are willing to invest in their staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.