Operational Finance Analyst
Page Personnel is working with a rapidly growing but well established business based in Liverpool city centre to recruit an Operational Finance Analyst.
This professional services business is currently going through a really high growth strategy and is looking to recruit dynamic individuals which will help drive their continual growth and hit their key objectives. The company has operations in over 150 countries worldwide and over 5000 employees. They are renowned for the training and development programmes where they will invest a significant amount into their people to help with the progress of their career.
As Operational Finance Analyst, you will be part of a growing accountancy function in a shared service environment and responsible for the following duties:
- Performing monthly actual vs budget review and analysis
- Validating monthly payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Delivering departmental re-forecast process
- Delivering departmental budget working closely with operation managers
- Validating standard pricing per catalogue item
- Performing variance analysis on costs incurred vs cost recovery model
- Chargeback and journal review
- Dealing with all pricing, billing and finance queries from the business
- Involvement in projects to help develop and improve controls
The successful applicant for the Operational Finance Analyst role must have the following skills:
- Studying towards an accounting qualification - CIMA / ACCA
- Experience working in a management accounts role, ideally within a medium-large organisation
- Worked within a shared service centre ideally
- Strong IT skills - competent on Excel
- Strong communication skills, good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually and within a team
The salary for this role is up to £28,000 and the company offers a market-leading benefits package.
Please apply to find out more!