Finance Business Partner
Monitoring and evaluating performance of the various directorates.
Managing budgets and five year plans for directorates.
A division within a world leading educational institution in the heart of Oxford.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the directorates
- Provide analysis and insight and ensuring actions are implemented
- Managing budgets and five year plans
- Negotiation, collaboration and influencing with key stakeholders
- Manage the rolling forecast
- Investigating variances to the financial plan
- Identifying opportunities and threats to mitigate risk
- Deliver regular reports and analysis
- Manage a member of staff
The successful Finance Business Partner:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Demonstrable experience in a previous similar role
- Ability to present complex information to to a variety of people
- Advanced Excel
- Experience using ERP systems (SAP or ability to adapt quickly)
For the successful Finance Business Partner there is a 6 month FTC with a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 pro rata, an office in the heart of Oxford and the opportunity to work in a prestigious organisation.