Accounts Senior/Outsourcing Senior
My client is looking for an Accounts Senior/Outsourcing Senior to join their growing team.
The Senior will be responsible for being the main point of contact for the outsourcing team and establishing, developing and maintaining a working relationship with them ensuring the delivery of work within deadlines and to meet client expectations.
My client are a one-stop-shop of expertise parallel to the "Big 4" accounting firms, but small enough to work with clients on a personal basis - there is no matter that a colleague at this firm cannot handle. Their Partners are all specialists in their chosen fields of expertise consistently working together across matters, meaning clients benefit from joined-up, Partner-led advice with broad skills and experience on all aspects of their financial affairs
- Being the first point of contact for the outsourcing team
- Working with Accounts managers and outsource team. Preparing pack of information for outsourcing, including budget approval
- Liaising with client as and when necessary
- Working with outsource team and client to clear review points and supervise adjustments to the accounts if necessary.
- Providing feedback and potential training to the outsourcing team.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time, liaising with outsource team to ensure a smooth operation/workflow.
- Review of outsource team's work as and when required
- Presenting the Accounts to managers with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- Keep technically up to date
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
The Senior will be qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained in Practice. The Senior will need experience working with different client industries and sectors.
Experience of producing Management and Statutory accounts is essential along with a good knowledge of Bookkeeping and VAT.
Candidates must have first class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients. Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
Highly IT literate including advanced Excel, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Caseware experience an advantage
£40,000 - £45,000
Annual bonus scheme
25 days holiday increasing after 6 years' service by 1 day until they reach 30 days.
Additional day off for their birthday
Additional day off for volunteering/charity work
£500 annual wellness allowance to be spent on anything wellbeing related such as gym membership, spa days, medical insurance
Pension 5% employee 4%
Life Assurance 4x annual salary
Cycle scheme/season ticket loans