This position manages various accounts at BlueEast; Manages vendor accounts payable and organization wide asset accounts; Manager provident fund accounts, returns and maintenance of relevant records, daily sale order processing and invoicing. Manage bank reconciliations and other bank transactions, Provision of data to tax department. These responsibilities are carried out WITH
the objective to ensure compliance with tax and other regulatory requirements, efficiently fulfill payment obligations in purchase agreements made with vendors and mitigate issues in vendor reconciliation and organizational losses WITHIN
organization's established practices and policies, departmental objectives and directions/guidelines from the senior management.
He/She must be having:
- Good understanding of accounts payable and asset accounting of SAP
- Good understanding of Sales and Distribution and Material Management Module of SAP
- Good grip on Operations of Company and business cycle.
- Knowledge of bank regulations and processes
- Good knowledge of Withholding Taxes