The role will include Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing and candidates should have a minimum of two years experience in each of these fields to apply.
The client is a civil service department based in the City of London. They are a popular regulator and provide progression and career growth with the vast civil service network. The successful candidate will be part of large, sociable team and supported by a encouraging management team.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Processing invoices on the accounts payable ledger
- Raising invoices on the receivables ledger
- Allocating emails from the receivables inbox
- Chasing debt via the phone and over email
- Liaising with the wider finance team to correct invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Dealing with payable queries and providing solutions
The successful candidate must have both accounts payable and accounts receivable experience. They should be personable and articulate with a good attitude to work.
The role will provide the successful candidate with an exciting interim role in the Civil Service. This role could potentially lead to a permanent role and excellent career progression opportunities.