Interim Finance Manager
An interim Finance Manager job paying £150-200 per day for a leading organisation based in Worcester.
£150-200 per day
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be supporting an exciting organisation in Worcester with the recruitment of an interim Finance Manager for a period of 2-3 months.
As the role requires a candidate to start ASAP, you will be either immediately available or available at very short notice.
Your new role
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the daily accounting function and provide support to the FD across all areas of finance.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of daily cash flows; monitoring, forecasting and highlighting any issues
- Managing the cashing up process
- Overseeing cash collection activity and reporting
- Monthly management reporting to tight deadlines
- Working closely with Budget Holders to facilitate effective decision making
- Maintenance and depreciation of fixed asset register
- Support with year-end audit work
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Oversee tasks and responsibilities of the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Experience of running a finance function in an SME
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Business partnering skills
- High attention to detail
- Good Excel skills (e.g. Sumifs, VLookUps, Pivot Tables)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.