Brilliant Part Qualified Accountant Position - Swansea - ASAP Start - 10/11 Month Contract
Your new company
My organisation are seeking an Experienced and/or Part Qualified Accounting professional to join their well established and busy Accounts team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for the following:
Collate information for external governing bodies and submit within designated time frames. Liaise with external parties, co-ordinating and providing information for huddled visits and inspections:
- HMRC VAT returns and inspections
- HMRC Intrastat returns and Inspections
- Interim and Annual Audits
- Submitting copies of monthly accounts to the bank and auditors
Cash Management & Treasury
- Oversee the accurate recording of receipts and payments for all currencies. Issue payments and maintain daily cash spreadsheets recording daily movement of all bank accounts and provide information to FD, FC and Credit Control
- Sterling payment runs
- Foreign current payments and analysis
- Produce weekly cash reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash management close down
- Internal Banking maintenance
- Liaise with the bank
- Record an monitor sweep accounts
- Payment and receipts book
Month End and Year End
Work to tight deadlines, preparing journal entries and carrying out analysis of monthly profit and loss expenditure:
- VAT and Turnover check Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger Close down
- Monthly Accruals
- Inter company Spreadsheets
- Fixed Asset Register
- Supporting the FC with updating notes for Financial Stats
- Provide cover for costing
- Provide cover for Financial highlights
- Budget and reforecast analysis
- Ad hoc project work
This is not an exhaustive list of duties required but gives you a good insight into what is required in the position.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ideally AAT Qualified or Part Qualified/Qualified by Experience. Strong Excel skills and adept at picking up systems.
What you'll get in return
You will work in a busy and well established finance department where you will be a valued member of the team. There is on site car parking and the role is Monday - Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.