Management Accountant - Fast Start
A varied and interesting role in the Design and Creative sector as a Management Accountant - Fast Start. An ideal role for an Immediately Available candidate looking for a long contract with strong likelihood of extension.
A well established local business in the Design and Creative sector with a strong presence in the community is looking to bring on board a Management Accountant for a 12 month rolling contract. During a period of growth they are looking for a talented individual who will add value to process and be able to liaise effectively with other teams. Being in a fast paced and ever changing environment, they are a great brand to join for anyone looking to develop their career or looking for a long term opportunity. Located in Bedford, they are an easy commute for anyone living locally or in Milton Keynes, Luton or the area surrounding Bedford.
The Key responsibilities for the role of Management Accountant - Fast Start are:
- To assist with the analysis of management information, for journal entry through to preparation of reports
- To assist in preparing information that will offer a management accounting service to a range of internal stakeholders
- To assist in the annual budget setting and year end processes, using statistical data to support recommendations
- Support the Finance Manager in preparation of site and consolidated region-level monthly management accounts.
- Financial Forecasting and Strategic Planning - continuous drive to improve processes
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholder to get accurate information for budgets vs actuals and forecasts
- Monthly reconciliations including posting and analysis
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs (both financial and non-financial), key deliverable and various financial reviews.
- Engaging in business development.
- Ad-Hoc Responsibilities
The Successful candidate for the role of Management Accountant - Fast Start will be:
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or QBE
- Proficiency in Excel is required - Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS
- Extensive knowledge of management accounts, ideally in a commercial environment
- Proven track record of business partnering internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team Player
A great opportunity to join in a Management Accountant - Fast Start role in a unique position with a local business in the Design and Creative sector. Free parking on site and easily commutable location.