Purchase Ledger Clerk
To manage and maintain the Purchase Ledgers (currently two but transitioning to one) ensuring supplier invoices and employee expenses are processed accurately and paid on time. Ensuring purchase ledger accounts are appropriately maintained and controlled.
My client is a large Manufacturing firm who're growing at a good pace. They can offer an excellent working environment and are market leaders within their field of expertise.
- Accurate three way matching of supplier invoices.
- Maintaining and managing a query log.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding payments and queries.
- Processing of all purchase invoices onto Swan and/or Sage
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger accounts, ensuring balances are tidy, controlled and reconciled to supplier statements on a monthly basis. Ensuring unallocated cash and credit balances are kept to a minimum.
- Processing of manual staff expense claims.
- Management and payment of staff expense claims using a SAP Concur online system.
- Preparing and performing on-line BACS payment runs.
- Maintenance and verification of supplier bank details.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger to month end Nominal Ledger reports.
- Extensive purchase ledger experience ideally in manufacturing/engineering environment and multi-currency.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good relationship skills able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £23,000 with excellent company benefits.