A hands on role in an SME in Slough is requiring an adaptable accountant to take ownership of all elements of the management accounts.
My client is an SME in Slough going through a period of change. Therefore they seek the support of a Management Accountant for a 12 month period.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Fixed asset accounting
- Balance sheet reconcilliations
- Revenue accounting
- VAT accounting and reporting
- Inter-company transactions and reconcilliation
- Month end journals
- Accounting for insurance claims
- Report preparation
The successful Management Accountant:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of financial and management accounting
- Strong Excel skills including data manipulation
- Good written and verbal communication
For the successful Management Accountant there is a salary of circa £50k for a 12 month contract, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave, generous pension contribution and a bonus scheme.