This is a temporary to permanent position based in Hertford. In this role you will have your own pole of clients to look after. It is a varied role where no two days will be the same.
My client are based in Hertford and are looking for a competent credit controller to join their finance team. The client are forward thinking and are continuously growing and developing. It is a great time to join this company as the progression possibilities are endless.
The key responsibilities for this credit control position are:
- Proactively chasing due and overdue invoices by telephone and email
- Manage and maintain customer credit limits
- Ensure all customer account or invoices queries are raised and resolved in a timely manner
- Account Reconciliations
- Set up and manage customer direct debits
- Build long lasting business relationships both internally and externally
The successful candidate for this credit control position will need to be immediately available with previous credit control experience
- Possible Permanent position
- £12 - £15 per hour