Senior Credit Controller
Permanent Senior Credit Controller Position, £23,000 - £25,000, Outskirts of Glasgow, Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Your new company
Based in the outskirts of Glasgow City Centre, my client, working with Hays exclusively is seeking a permanent senior credit controller to join their team. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm and is easily accessible by public transport.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Credit, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Dealing with a mix of ledgers, from high volume to high value
- Analysing information around clients and forecasts
- Dealing with a backlog of billings and collections
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Meetings with management to discuss queries and processes
- Process payments and refunds
- Install procedures for WIP and accounts receivable
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced collections and analysis of accounts and accounts receivable. You will be able to work independently and also in collaboration with other internal teams and senior management. You will also be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work for an excellent employer in the outskirts of the City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.