Manager - Business Services
My client is a growing accountancy firm with a great reputation in the market. We are recruiting a manager for their business services team due to growth.
Accountancy firm based in central London. They provide specialist accounting and tax services to the music and entertainment sector. The team provides a full suite of accounting services to entrepreneurial businesses ranging from talent management firms to independent publishers and record labels.
* Managing and ensuring the timely delivery of services and outputs for both internal and external clients from the Business Services Team;
* Maintaining and increasing the quality and value of deliverables to clients;
* Managing the staff within the Business Services team;
* Managing a small portfolio of clients (that will be increased over time);
* Overseeing the completion and quality of input by bookkeepers together with quarterly compliance cycles;
* Understanding businesses they are managing, to take a key interest in developments within those businesses and to brief the Accounting Director appropriately;
* To promote the success of the firm generally through internal collaboration and attending external events.
The right candidate will be ambitious and curious, will have a relentless attention to detail, good communication and upward management skills and will deal positively with pressure. The role involves managing a small but growing team and reports to one of our Accounting Directors. The right candidate will be experienced in dealing directly with senior colleagues and will embrace the accountability and responsibilities that accompany a management position.
- ACCA or ICEAW Qualified (first time passes);
- 3 years' or more post-qualified experience;
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a mathematical, business or scientific subject (alternatively the candidate may have completed the AAT with first time passes);
- A minimum of 3 A Level grades of B or higher, or equivalent;
- 9+ GCSEs or equivalent with grades C and above.
25 days annual leave
private medical and others