Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Posting of purchase ledger invoices, including coding and authorisation.
• Document scanning of all invoices onto system.
• Preparing BACS run to be submitted.
• Allocating of receipts on ledger against purchase invoices raised by customers.
• Assist department manager in chasing of debt and reconciling quantities to sales.
• Weekly reporting of discrepancies.
• Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as required. Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and organise workload effectively
• Good spreadsheet skills
• Attention to detail and ability to resolve issues on own initiative