Senior Payroll Lead
Fast growing fashion brand in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experience Senior Payroll Lead who can come in the lead their growing team forward.
We are working alongside a growing fashion brand within the UK who are in the process of expanding into the European markets. This growth has created the need for an experience Senior Payroll Lead who can come in the lead their growing team forward.
Senior Payroll Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead the payroll function to ensure accurate monthly payrolls for Group, ready for sign off by relevant Executives, adhering to strict deadlines for more than one pay date
- To liaise with staff and Managers with delegated authorities to ensure all monthly payments are signed off correctly and in line with the Group's Financial procedures
- Take the lead in driving continuous improvement across the payroll department
- To calculate and process all Maternity, Paternity and family related leave
- Take accountability for managing all third party supplier relations, such as pensions and benefits.
- To establish and maintain good communications with all areas of the business and its employees ensuring service levels are maintained and an excellent service is provided at all times, making each visit to payroll a pleasant one
- Acting as point of escalation for the team and to fully investigate all queries on behalf of employees and respond within service levels and react to incident resolution
- To maintain an up to date and good practical working knowledge of Payroll legislation
Senior Payroll Lead Requirements:
- Have extensive experience in Payroll preparation
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior members of staff
- Exposure to managing third party supplier relationships
- Have experience running multiple payrolls
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ideally be studying or CIPP qualified
Whats on Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- On site parking
- Flexible working program
- Play a key role in an exciting growth period for the business