Group Financial Controller
Your new company
I am currently working with a media agency who provides digital transformation services to a selection of markets. They are built upon a foundation of setting high goals and achieving objectives through teamwork, personal initiative, strong problem solving and analytical ability.
Your new role
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage audit papers and review subsidiaries under IFRS.
- Oversee monthly group financial reviews for the PLC board on management accounts.
- Review Head office accounts on monthly basis and prepare cash-flow forecasts for the group to optimise the loan facilities.
- Control the processing of quarterly forecasts and budgets for seven divisions.
- Manage the underlying data for analysts and shareholders' presentation.
- Lead the planning and optimisation of group relief for corporation tax and capital gains tax.
- Design and build forecast models for the group to renew revolving loan facilities.
- Spear-head the group consolidations function
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced Group Financial Controller with previous engagement in multiple entity group consolidation, tax optimisation and treasury management. They are looking to hire an effective leader with strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges while working in a highly confidential environment.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with a great benefits package and the opportunity to get hands on and integrate yourself into a well-known, influential media agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.