Payroll Fixed Term Contract
Payroll Fixed Term Contract - central London.
This position is for a theatre company based in central London, to cover a maternity contract for 9 months.
The candidate needs to be on a 4 week notice period or less, to start at the beginning of September.
This theatre company operate a finance team of 9, and are looking for a maternity cover 9 month fixed term contract.
They are a rapidly growing company, and are looking to hire someone who is enthusiastic and keen to grow with the company.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Fixed Term Contract are:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for 700 employees
- Multisite payroll
- Ensuring all wage costs are charged correctly with job cost codes for the correct departments.
- Checking all starters and leavers are done correctly on HR and payroll
- Checking rates are added on correctly
- Supporting theatre management with any theatre/HR related queries on snowdrop
- Manual calculation of maternity/adoption/ paternity/sickness in accordance with BECTU union book
- Dealing with all attachment of earnings/Child maintenance orders and manual calculations to ensure correct deductions are made.
- Dealing with some queries from employees regarding P45/P60/Tac codes etc.
- Producing weekly reports for payroll
- Sending FPS
- Sending Bacs payments for all staff
- Emailing out payslips/P45/P60
- Sending EPS from snowdrop
Completing the year end for all the 8 payroll companies and ensuring they are set up for the next year
* Reconciling the year end reports to ensure correct payments have been made to HMRC
* Rolling holiday year forward.
* Adding all authorised carried forward holidays to snowdrop
* Applying P9'S
Ad- hoc Accountancy
* Dealing with all pay rise as per BECTU union
* Providing all information reports for operations director/ CFO
* Creating reports on snowdrop if required
* Dealing with all Pension percentage increases.
The successful candidate for this Accountancy position, based in central London will have at least 3-4 years experience working in Payroll. Ideally this person will have done both weekly and monthly payroll.
This individual needs to be able to hit the ground running, whilst approachable and personable. It is essential that this person has good communication skills, as they will be communicating with several stakeholders and internal staff members.
This Payroll Fixed Term Contract vacancy will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity to work with a great company on a fixed term contract basis. This will give the candidate an insight into a fun, fast paced environment whilst improving their skill set.