A music company in central London are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team, prior to the busy period ahead.
It is preferred if this candidate is immediately available and ready to interview ASAP.
This music company, based in central London, have recently grown their finance team and are therefore looking for a Finance Analyst, on a temporary to permanent basis.
The key responsibilities for this accountancy position are:
- Approving purchase orders, invoices and expense claims up to the value of £10,000
- Coordinating the formulation of monthly forecasts, liaising closely with budget holders
- Discussing financials with the sales teams, looking for areas of revenue growth
- Comparing expenditure to budget and investigating variances for year end
- Produce year end reports
- Identify and analyse the trends of the business
- Reviewing and approving budgets
- Monitoring cash flow
- Cash flow forecasts
- Accountancy ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst position will be part qualified, or one or two exams away from being part qualified.
The candidate also needs to be:
- Keen to learn
- Confident with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Well organised with attention to detail
This Finance Analyst position, based in central London are offering the perfect candidate a temporary to permanent opportunity to somebody who is keen to develop key skills and progress within their career. This accountancy vacancy will offer the candidate:
- Study support
- 25 days holiday (with a buy back scheme)
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership