Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract)
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), is a diverse position within the Accountancy team of a UK-based Fashion and Retail Brand.
It involves reporting to the Head of Finance and is a possibility to gain experience and excel within the company, as there is the possibility of the position going permanent.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are a UK Fashion and Retail Brand based in Central London, but with branches all over the UK. The brand is unique and extremely sought after, offering something for everyone.
The client is extremely people focused and is looking for a personable candidate to join their Accountancy team.
The key responsibilities in this role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), will include:
- Managing of Accounts Payable
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing of payroll and weekly payment runs
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining journals
- Quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will:
1) be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
2) have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Accounts Assistant
3) have great Excel experience (including Vlookups and Pivot tables)
The candidate has the opportunity of the role going permanent, should they be successful within the role. The role will allow the successful candidate to excel within an Accounts Assistant role, as well as expanding their abilities.
This role, Accounts Assistant (6 month fixed term contract), is an opportunity to work in a quirky Fashion and Retail company close to Oxford Circus and gain exposure in the Retail sector.