The Commercial Accountant is a key role within the finance team supporting key stakeholders in their strategic decision making. The role will suit a qualified accountant looking at applying good technical theory to a commercial role.
Based in Oxfordshire my client is a market leader in their field.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting with key stakeholders
- Business partner with operations teams to grow their financial understanding
- Build strong relationships allowing you to challenge effectively
- Identify and initiate efficiencies within the financial processes
- line management of one direct report
The successful applicant for the Commercial Accountant will be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Have demonstrable experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Able to identify and build strong relationships with internal stake holders
- Able to take an organised yet flexible approach to the role
- Experience of line management is desirable but not essential
My client is offering a competitive salary range and a good benefits package