As an integral member of the finance team, the Finance Manager will be responsible for driving growth through excellent financial leadership & analysis. The role will involve key forecasting and decision making on a day to day basis, as well as strategic projects.
My client is an ambitious and fast-growing FMCG Manufacturer, leaders within their specialism.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Finance Business Partnering - improving business processes, driving profit and ensuring financial targets are met.
- Delivering accurate financial information back to the business, advising on KPIs
- Reporting on trading forecasts, budgets and targets
- Supporting costing of new products
- Advise on financial implications of decision making
The successful candidate will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified with FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- 2 years post-qualification experience
- Experience in reporting and financial control
- Ability in prioritising and adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - team player with influencing abilities & good judgement skills
- Excellent at building relationships
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading FMCG Manufacturer who are growing rapidly and extremely ambitious. Join as a key member of their finance team, with the ability to influence the future of the business and make a real key impact early on.