Service Charge Accountant
Responsibility for property service charge budget and reconciliation processes.
Responsibility for smooth operation of the internal audit of service charge.
My client is an organisation in the property sector within Berkshire seeking an experienced Service Charge Accountant for an FTC.
Key responsibilities of the Service Charge Accountant:
- Prepare templates for Operation team to use annual service charge budgets
- Support teams with support and challenge to assist with year on year commentary
- Service charge mid and full year reconciliation
- Annual review of the service charge process to ensure continuous improvement
- Posting of journals including accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
The successful Service Charge Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of service charge accounting
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivots, v-look-ups)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interpret financial and non financial data
For the successful Service Charge Accountant there is a salary of £45,000 - £50,000, generous pension scheme, health care, on site parking and a modern office location in Berkshire.