This Leading organisation have an Interim Accounts Clerk role based in central Cambridge who operate within the not for profit and charities sector. This role is to come in and clear a backlog of invoices and work across purchase and sales ledger along with assisting in banking and reconciliations.
This Nationally leading Cambridge base Not for profit and charities organisation have a reputation of leading from the front in the critical services they provide across the country. With a changing finance function they are looking for a Interim Accounts Clerk to come in at short notice and add value as soon as possible to the invoicing and credit processes. With no parking they are based in South Central Cambridge.
Interim Accounts Clerk main duties and responsibilities;
- Ledger management across both purchase and sales ledger sides.
- Banking duties.
- Speaking with suppliers.
- clearing a historic backlog of queries and errors.
Interim Accounts Assistant experience and characteristics required;
- Prior accounts payable and receivable expertise.
- Immediately available or on 1 weeks notice period maximum
- Locally based and commutable without parking on site.
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
- 100% confidence in double entry bookkeeping.
- The desire to input into the improvement of the finance function.
Competitive package along with an opportunity to progress into a permanent position within the Aerospace sector.