Senior Accounts Assistant
A Senior Accounts Assistant role for a well respected Building and Construction company in the heart of Potters Bar. They are looking for a confident, well presented individual who will be responsible for the processing of employee expenses and accounts payable, the provision of management information, financial reporting, compliance with VAT/PAYE regulations.
Our client is a large Building and Construction company based in Potters Bar who are a leader in their industry and well known for their glowing reputation in the market. Due to continuous growth they are looking for an enthusiastic accounts assistant to join the team and hit the ground running in a senior role.
Roles and duties as an Senior Accounts Assistant:
- Credit administration
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliations
- Credit Control duties
- Processing all expenses
- 3+ year direct experience in a similar role - essential
- Experience in a high volume, data processing role - essential
- experience in retail as a Senior Accounts Assistant - preferred
- Self-organised with strong time management, self-disciplined, excellent attention to detail, able to work under
- pressure and deadlines
- Strong numeracy
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Based locally to Potters Bar.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Pension scheme
- Health care insurance
- Study support