One of the leading North London Accountancy practices.
Opportunity to progress your accounting career.
My client are a vibrant firm of chartered accountants, tax consultants and business advisers based in North London. They act for the entire business sector; from small family run operations right up to large corporates. They provide a full range of services appropriate to each client and cost-effective solutions whatever our clients' business structure. There prime remit is cementing firm relationships with our clients and being accessible at strategic times to assist with financial, tax and compliance advice as appropriate.
They invest in understanding our clients and their businesses, often attending monthly Board Meetings and preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts to monitor progress.
Helping there clients achieve their ambitions and grow successful businesses through accountancy practice excellence is key to our philosophy and this is based upon a wealth of industry experience.
They enjoy welcoming our clients to our offices on a regular basis but are equally at home visiting our clients' business premises for meetings and strategy planning.
-Value Added Tax
The right candidate will be either ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 1 year's post-qualification experience.
- 70% corporate accounts, 30% personal tax
- Production of statutory accounts under FRS 102 for limited companies and LLP's
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Limited preparation of sole trade, rental and partnership accounts using primary source material and bookkeeping software
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties (experience with Xero, Sage & Quickbooks)
- Guiding junior members in the completion of their work
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Assisting Managers with any ad hoc project work required by clients
- General practice experience in the UK.
- Supervisory experience to deal with work scheduling.
- Ability to deal with a portfolio of clients.
- Tax working knowledge of VAT corporation tax and personal tax.
- Be an ACA or ACCA and with a strong academic background.
- Have very good accounts finalisation experience for self-employed LLPs & companies.
- Be thoroughly experienced in accounts and tax software, ideally Excel, IRIS and Quick Books. Xero
Competitive job package.