Purchase Ledger Assistant
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Purchase Ledger Assistant role based in Wilmslow.
Working for a well established, market leading and highly successful business. Based in a friendly and personable team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance manager.
The duties include:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Gaining invoice authorisation
- Payment runs
- Monitoring cashflow
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work autonomously on a complex ledger - Essential
- Have used SAP - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator - Essential
- Have worked in the IT sector before - Desirable
this role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + Parking + study support for AAT + Pension