An emerging Hospitality and Catering brand looking for a Management Accountant to join them ideally on a temp to perm basis in a varied role.
A local Hospitality and Catering brand that has good development plans to become a sector leader is looking to bring on board a progressive Management Accountant. They are looking for driven individuals who want to drive a positive culture that encourages internal growth and challenges the status quo to deliver results. Located in Bedford, with on site parking, they are an easy commute for anyone local or living in Milton Keynes, Luton and the surrounding area.
The Key responsibilities for the role of Management Accountant are:
- Working as part of a reporting team to deliver on-time, accurate monthly management accounts for the business.
- Business Partnering responsibility alongside operations to provide commercial insight and identify potential opportunity for business growth
- Timely production of Balance sheet reconciliations and presentation of performance to board
- Financial Forecasting and Strategic Planning - continuous drive to improve processes
- Ownership of the budgeting process and banking control
- Analysis of monthly financial data, identifying trends and anomalies to increase the accuracy of reporting.
- Maintenance and review of all pricing
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs (both financial and non-financial), key deliverable and various financial reviews.
- Annual external audit
- Ad-Hoc Responsibilities
The Successful candidate for the role of Management Accountant will be:
- Immediately Available or have a similarly short notice period
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) ideally a finalist
- Previous experience working in a similar role - FMCG background would be preferred
- Proven track record of business partnering internally and externally
- Extensive knowledge of management accounts, ideally in a commercial environment
- Committed to studying towards becoming a Qualified Accountant
- Management/supervisory experience of junior finance staff
- Proficiency in Excel is required - Pivot Tables, Nested VLOOKUPS, Financial Modelling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team Player
A great opportunity to be at the forefront of a growing trendy business with an opportunity for a permanent role after a successful performance. Easily commutable location for anyone based in Bedford, Milton Keynes or Luton.