Commercial Finance Business Partner
On behalf of an excellent business in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their expanding commercial finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of the station in Reading and have incredibly modern offices with a flexible working environment.
The successful part-qualified analyst for this permanent role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Produce monthly finance reports and analysis for all unilateral projects
- Timely and accurate recharging of all unilateral costs
- Supporting the transmission ordering process and ensuring all purchase orders align to supplier payment milestones
- Validation and processing of the monthly invoices
- Cash Flow Forecasting for various projects
- Produce adhoc financial reports as requested
- Support the business leads in the production of annual budget and re-forecasting.
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be degree educated in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Studying towards either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- May have a background in project finance, business analysis or commercial finance
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
On offer to the candidate is to work for an established business, progression plan and competitive salary .