Credit Controller (Immediate Start)
A brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller (Immediate Start) to join a hugely successful technology company who are experiencing a particularly busy period. If you have at least 3 years experience in Credit Control and are looking for a new, exciting and CV echancing temporary assignment then apply now! This role will go on for at least 3 months and potential extension will be discussed in the new year, dependent on the ledger at that point.
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful technology company who supply their software to huge companies across a wide vareity of industries. They have a stunning, modern office space and a fantastic atmosphere. Our client are experiencing a particularly busy period with the year quickly drawing to a close and they are looking for an experienced Credit Controller (Immediate Start) to join their accountancy team in the heart of London.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email - adapting your approach to each client
- Using portals - uploading invoices and tracking progress
- Liaising with sales team to get a better understanding of each account
- Chasing invoices ranging from £500 up to £60K
- Working closely with wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Cash allocation and a little bank reconcilliation
- Handling a porfolio of roughly 500 accounts per month
- Dealing with all queries, only escalating when necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to adapt chasing style/approach to each client
- Confident using portals
- At least 3 years experience in Credit Control
- Team player attitude
- Dealt with a high volume of accounts
- Able to work in London
- Able to pick up new systems quickly
A CV enhancing opportunity for a Credit Controller (Immediate Start) to join a very well known technology company in the heart of London, who are experiencing a busy period. The role will run for a minimum of 3 months - with potential extension to be discussed in the new year. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.