Michael Page have partnered exclusively with a leading manufacturing business to appoint a Site Financial Controller to drive performance for a high profile site in Devon.
My client is a listed business in the manufacturing sector with a great reputation. A household name that prides itself on culture and invests in development.
Aligned to a production site in Devon, this opportunity is for an experienced Management Accountant with a passion for commercial and operational finance who is comfortable operating as the #1 in finance as a Site Financial Controller and as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) for a high value manufacturing site.
- Monthly reporting and communication of site performance
- Preparation of annual and quarterly budgets and forecasts
- Provide strategic focus for the site, primarily through driving continuous improvement initiatives and cost control/reduction
- Lead ad-hoc projects as part of cross-functional change team
- Manage, lead and develop the Site Finance team
Based in Devon, the successful Financial Controller will have excellent communication skills, demonstrate the ability to work to independently and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Strong commercial awareness with a background spanning FP&A and financial analysis as well as core accounting activities
- Strong systems skills, including working with a large integrated ERP system (i.e SAP, Oracle)
- Demonstrate managerial skills (leading a team of 3 or more)
- Knowledge of standard costing and activity-based costing methods
- Experience working in a product based business (desirable)
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits