Commercial Finance Manager - Sales
The Commercial Finance Manager position will provide commercial financial support to the business leaders and their respective teams. You will challenge and support the Global Heads and their teams in order to drive to the targeted KPIs. Leadership of the value-add analytics and decision support activity for the function supported.
Our client is a leading, global technology business based in Leeds.
- In partnership with the business leaders, assist in the development of the necessary commercial strategies to optimise the full range of KPIs owned by those leaders
- Proactively provide timely, insightful, actionable and accurate financial analysis and recommendations to key functional leaders
- Assist in calculating and/or verifying the quality and appropriateness of underlying profitability and cash-flow assumptions used as justifications for capital and non-capital projects (requiring significant P&L and cash investments)
- Lead the analysis of profitability modelling. Work with the business and other Commercial Finance peers on executing changes in our business model in response to this evolution
- Lead the analysis of performance and profitability by specific business segments. Work with the business and other Commercial Finance peers on executing changes in our business model in response to this evolution
- Support operational efforts required in order to optimize working capital
- Support the business in scoping and defining on-going reporting requirements. Working with the Business Intelligence teams to create and validate standardized reporting and the supporting data warehouses enabling global value-add ad hoc analysis and commercial finance support.
- Team building and staff development experience
- Good aptitude and experience with financial systems technology utilization and development
- Educated to degree level, qualified accountant
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make strategic decisions or recommendations
- Change agile and highly responsive to a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups - expectation setting and delivery assessment
- Strong influencing and management skills with the ability to build relationships and a proven ability to work in cross-functional teams and be capable of managing change
- Experience within an international organisation highly desirable
- Experience with analytical tools such as Qlikview
Our client offer a competitive base salary plus benefits package and attractive working location.