An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to experience the growth of this Peterborough based Property and Housing business. In this Accounts Assistant role you will be involved in some or all accounting duties up to Trial Balance.
An already established Property and Housing business who have seen strong growth this year. Working from an excellent Peterborough office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control duties to a greater of lesser degree.
- Maintenance of the cash book.
- Maintenance of the petty cash account.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- More Senior Accounts Assistants will maintain the Nominal Ledger.
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger.
- Journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant requires:
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs.
- Determination and drive to succeed in a growing business.
- Broad system exposure; Microsoft dynamics would be advantageous.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant vacancy will be joining a growing Property and Housing business based in Peterborough, whilst receiving a competitive salary and strong benefit package.