Accounts Payable (4 month fixed term contract)
This role, Accounts Payable (4 month fixed term contract), offers an AP with experience to demonstrate their abilities and further their knowledge in Accountancy and Finance.
The successful candidate will work within the Accounts Payable team of this international retail company and will report to the Head of Finance.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client, and international retail company based near Oxford Circus, are one of the biggest retail companies worldwide.
The role requires a diverse set of skills and offers a varied and interesting set of responsibilities.
The company prioritises their employees and offer excellent training.
The key responsibilities in this role, Accounts Payable (4 month fixed term contract), will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Gaining authorisation for payment by liaising with the department head
- Processing the payment runs
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Managing the month end Aged Creditor Reports
- Processing supplier statement reconciliations
The successful candidate will:
1) be immediately available
2) have a minimum of 1.5 years experience in Accountancy
3) have excellent Excel skills and knowledge of Financial systems
The successful candidate is offered excellent training and a diverse and fast-paced working environment.
This role is a great opportunity to gain experience of Accountancy within the retail sector in a large, international company.