Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will provide a key planning service to their respective directorates supporting and challenging teams in equal measure, to allow the business to make informed management decisions based on the timeously and accurate financial information supplied.
My client is a PLC based in Glasgow, offering unrivalled career progression within the City Centre. They traditionally hire individuals with a practice background seeking a first move to industry.
- Provide challenge and support in equal measure to respective directorates
- Attend directorate team meetings and lead on the presentation of financial information
- Closely liase with the business to ensure any future changes are incorporated within the quarterly forecast and annual budget & business plan submissions
- Provide accurate periodic financial information in line with my client's accounting policies, in the form of a reporting pack with a full commentary on the financial performance each period along with initiative tracking
- Prepare & develop the annual budget, business plan and other statistical/ statutory information, in conjunction with the relevant senior management teams and the directors.
- Complete periodic balance sheet reconciliation related to their respective directorate and complete key P&L analysis schedules each period. Ensuring that all reconciliations are completed in a timely basis and adequate supporting information is provided.
- Develop & maintain financial control porcesses to ensure maximum value for money is obtained in line with business requirements. Ensure compliance with the current delegated authority limits is in force
- Assist the Financial Planning Manager of the FC with any ad hoc requests or project work
- Qualified Accountant (circa 2 years PQE)
- Superior knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365 products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail
- Desire to progress within a rapidly growing organisation
- Able to take a strategic view and create solutions that are congruent with the company strategy
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent report writing and presentations skills
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic wider benefits package