Finance Business Partner
Permanent Finance Business Partner job based in Chippenham with the option to work from Swindon occasionally.
Your new company
You will be joining a medium sized organisation acting as the number two within Finance reporting into the Finance Director where you'll manage a team of two and will be responsible for allocating their workload appropriately.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for developing a business focused financial management service, which will involve managing the budget-setting process and using financial information to influence SLTs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, plan and coordinate the annual budget setting process
- Lead on the production of accurate monthly management and financial accounts
- Lead the production of accurate forecasts
- Analyse monthly reporting information including variance analysis and communicating trends to the wider business
- Lead on the production of annual statutory accounts and work with external Auditors
- Work with senior non-finance colleagues and contribute to the medium and long term strategy
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified Accountant with experience of both management and financial accounting. You'll need to be able to build excellent working relationships with the wider business by utilising your exceptional interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £50,000 per annum alongside a number of benefits including enhanced pension and annual leave. You'll be joining a flexible employer where you'll be able to work from home occasionally, and if local to Swindon, there will be the chance to occasionally work out of the Swindon office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.