Interim Finance Manager
Working for a great FD you will joing this business at a critcal stage of development, providing strong governance, finance process and controls
Market leading manufacturing business in Burton with a Global footprint and part of an international group supplying a diverse customer base
This is great opportunity to join a business as they look to build more capacity into their finance team with a real focus on streamlining the month and and developing more robust processes.
- Input all relevant journals necessary for the preparation of monthly management accounts within agreed reporting deadlines.
- Prepare and distribute overhead costs reports and review with departmental managers to explain all variances to budget and forecast.
- Review and update all balance sheet reconciliations each month in line with reporting deadlines
- Update additional reporting requirements on a monthly basis (eg. Freight cost analysis, leasing schedules)
- Update and maintain intercompany reconciliations both within the UK entities and wider group Maintenance and agreement of rebate provisions including customer communication where required.
- Preparation of annual budget data for all overhead cost areas
- Preparation of interim forecast data for all overhead cost areas during financial year
- Preparation of consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statement incorporating entities within the wider group
- Preparation of finance board reports
You will be a qualified accountant with strong interpersonal skills, an analytical approach, a track record of improving processes and developing teams
40-45k plus benefits for an 8-10 month contract