This is a 12 month fixed term contract for a accounts assistant for a large logistics company. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience with in the logistics industry.
My client a national company who have just secured a large contract. They are all about developing staff and seeing their potential.
The key responsibilities for this accounts assistant role are:
- Preparation of the weekly costings / statistics
- Upload of weekly journals and weekly balance of ledgers in the finance system
- Detailed analysis of key cost lines to facilitate budget and re-forecast processes
- Formal review of the weekly costs and KPI's with both the Accountant and Operational management teams
- Production of weekly and periodic management accounts pack
- Provide ad-hoc information as required.
The successful accounts assistant can be someone who has just started their career or someone who is looking to take that next step. Previous finance experience is desirable
- Continuous support
- Competitive salary