This is a newly created, autonomous role bringing in a new skillset, Nottingham
A fantastic opportunity within a technology business for a Finance Manager
A growing, innovative business with wide ranging, well known clients globally, offering a vital and sustainable service.
This Finance Manager role reports directly to the Financial controller, and reporting into the Group function. You will drive continuous improvement, whilst taking full responsibility for assigned subsidiaries.
- Monthly closing
- Investigate and explain variances against budget and prior periods
- Statutory accounts in compliance with USGAAP
- Oversee the processing of transactional data into the finance system
- Corporate tax returns
- Liaison with auditors and accounting firms
- Maintenance and improvement of Financial internal control
- Management of foreign currency risk
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of foreign statutory returns
The ideal candidate will be strong on technical reporting and analysis, with exposur to US accounting standards.
- Qualified (preferably ACA or ACCA)
- Substantial experience of working in multiple currencies
- Demonstrable added value, continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
£42,000 - £57,000 + bonus, 34 days holiday, benefits