A fantastic opportunity for a progressive Management Accountant to join a leading Manufacturing business based from Linton. Within this role as Management Accountant you will be supporting the Financial Controller with detailed reports alongside being responsible for the month end duties and production of the Management Accounts.
An established Linton based business who are market leaders in the Manufacturing and Production sector, with strong growth plans they are in need of a forward thinking Management Accountant to help drive this forward. The successful candidate will sit with an experienced finance team with an energetic working environment.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Weekly production of financial to the Financial Controller
- Month end accruals
- Production of detailed reports and analysis to the Financial Controller
- Production of the fixed asset accounting
- SAP stock accounting
- Ownership of the reconciliations process
- Posting of detailed journals and the management accounts
- Assisting with the forecasting and budgeting processes
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- Previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing and production business would be advantageous
- Cost Accounting experience
- Previous exposure to SAP would be advantageous
- Confident in working closely with internal stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate will be joining this established Manufacturing and Production business in Linton that will be able to provide an excellent career move alongside a competitive salary and strong benefits package.