Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate planning, delivery and reporting of the business' KPIs, through effective business partnering of key stakeholders and business accounts.
Our client is a global, well-known brand who pride themselves on designing innovative, high quality products. They have a reputation for excellence within their respective field and provide state of the art training and development opportunities.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Business partner to key UK business retail accounts.
- Facilitate monthly business planning cycle to ensure accurate forecasting, down to Gross Margin.
- Support the management of terms governance and trade promotions process.
- Month end financial reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and information as necessary.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Qualified Accountant.
- Very strong Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups.
- Strong track record of analysis in a business and financial environment.
- Record of performance under a dynamic commercial environment.
- Competetive basic salary + bonus
- Free on-site gym
- 27 days annual + bank holidays