A great new opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a growing organisation based in Bradford as a Finance Manager. Centrally located with good benefits and plenty of scope for long term career progression.
Based in a central Bradford location delivering a range of services across the housing sector.
A great new opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a growing housing organisation based in Bradford as a Finance Manager.
You will use your accountancy skills to ensure good governance and consistent management accounts and financial reporting. This will include overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment. You will play a key partnering role to ensure that information is timely and accurate to allow key stakeholders to make sound business decisions.
Other key areas of delivery will include:
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts and financial information including interpretation and commentary for stakeholders.
- Taking ownership of the monthly forecasting process in both the income and expenditure account and the balance sheet.
- Production of reports and interpretation of impact of these.
- Business partnering and communication of output to stakeholders
- Overall control of annual budget cycle with all reporting
Candidates will be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or equivalent with a proven track record of success in a similar Finance Manager role
Candidates will have experience of producing and interpreting the period end accounts as well as MI and KPI reports.
Housing knowledge is desirable but not essential.