The Management Accountant will play a vital part in my clients accountancy team based in Redhill.
My client a well known company based in Redhill. Are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy accountancy team.
the day to day duties for the Management Accountant shall be:
- Support and/or own various month end accounts including but not limited to; cost control, revenue reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis
- Prepare monthly MI reports to the business (finance and non-finance) highlighting key areas of risk/opportunity and suggest ways to improve/mitigate
- Help maintain the accounting GL ensuring robust data quality management
- Continuous review of practices to drive efficiency's and scalability
- Support other members of the finance team in times of absence, sick, etc.
The successful candidate shall have experience in the above.
Studying towards a financial qualifications (ACCA/CIMA)
Have experience in month end and budgeting and forecasting knowledge.
Able to travel to Redhill for work.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000