Commercial Finance Analyst
Support the commercial team with understanding key trends driving performance and support on the strategic initiative decision making process and review.
Creative FMCG business with strong YoY growth and a real passion for the people inside the business.
- Support senior Commercial Team with understanding key trends driving performance and support on the strategic initiative decision making process and review.
- Complete and interpret weekly trading sales and margin and supply chain reports performing analysis to highlight any issues and understand trends, formulating action plans with the trading team to mitigate areas of under-performance.
- Drive post launch range review analysis across categories following major range change activity and ensure analysis conducted and debriefed to cross functional teams on a timely basis.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on under performing categories to understand key trends and work with trading team to develop a robust action plan to turnaround performance.
- Work closely with the trading team to produce a robust sales and margin plan. Ensure we are on track to achieve this plan through the periodic reforecasting process.
- Support with the completion of period end processes and board slide preparation.
- Support for market reporting requirements and provision of information to investors.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Welcome applications from first-time movers in Big 4 / Top 10 practice
- Someone who has a real eye for detailed analysis to help drive financial performance
- £40,000 - £45,000 base salary
- Company bonus