This Financial Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG based in Henley-on-Thames. You will be responsible for contributing to and developing the financial reporting tools to support the senior management teams' decisions and the growth of the business.
This instantly-recognisable FMCG organisation, based in Henley-on-Thames, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking and present findings to the senior management team
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Investigating variances and exceptions and working with the accounting team to rectify and introduce procedures prevent reoccurrence
- Work alongside the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Assist with the budget process including gathering and presenting information
- Work closely with the sales team to maintain a rolling forecast of sales
- Support marketing team to develop return on investment analysis for marketing campaigns
- Complete monthly overhead reviews for marketing spend and the sales teams with the assistance of the management accountant
The successful Financial Analyst:
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- A real team player who can collaborate internally and externally
This Financial Analyst job, based in Henley-on-Thames offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry.