Financial Accountant 6 month Fixed Term Contract - £34,000 - £38,000
Your new company
A leading government services organisation are looking to appoint a financial accounting to join a busy accounting function.
Your new role
The role is a 6 months fixed term contract reporting into the Head of Finance.
The main duties of the role are:
- Support with all aspects of the management accounts function including accounting, reconciliations and budgetary control.
- Support finance managers with quarterly reporting to the Board and funders and ensure obligations are met.
- Preparation and review of regulatory and statutory returns
- Annual Reports and Accounts ready for submission to audit
- Support the setting of budgets and business plans.
- Provide management cover for finance managers including supervision of finance teams.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant rather CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or ACA.
Financial and Management accounting knowledge and experience is essential as well as business planning and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a striving and successful organisation. Free Parking, Local amenities as well as company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.