A great opportunity for an Accounts Semi-Senior/Bookkeeper who understands the advantages offered by cloud accounting, and strongly believes in using such technology to help clients to stay on top of their books and accounts.
This very successful firm of accountants, based in Cardiff has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
Joining as an Accounts Semi-Senior/Bookkeeper dependent on your experience and background, with the role mould-able around the right individuals level of experience, you will be based in Cardiff. Acting for varied sole trader, partnership and limited company SME's and OMB's of varying size and industry sector:
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients.
- VAT return preparation.
- Produce management accounts monthly and quarterly.
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget.
- To assist with preparation of year end financial statements/accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses.
- To keep Accounts Managers informed of job progress and any issues arising.
- Keen to build on your practical experience, you will also enjoy maintaining consultative client relationships, as well as introducing other services to new and existing clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent accounts preparation skills, and will enjoy working with a variety of key clients across a broad range of sectors.
- Preparation of clients' accounts up to Trial Balance. If you have the experience preparing full sets of accounts the role will be tailored to you.
The successful candidate applying for an Accounts Semi-Senior/Bookkeeper position based in Cardiff will have/be:
You'll have technical skill accompanied with a strong work ethic and resilient, progressive mindset. Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities. Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team. You will have 3 years, or significantly more experience within accountancy practice, carving a role within this team of professionals, carrying out accounts preparation for a wide ranging client base. You must also have VAT experience and will be tested on your knowledge during the interview process. As well as providing a quality accounts preparation service, the team advise on Xero and Cloud accounting software and you will have Xero knowledge and experience and be looking to develop and utilise this experience further, as a key addition to this growing and successful division within the firm.
Competitive salary plus benefits, dependent on experience and background.
Exciting firm, offering great support.
Working for a paperless firm, who utilise all technology available to them.
Definite career progression and support.