Temporary Assistant Accountant job in Stourport paying up to £28,000 DOE.
Your new company
A well established company in Stourport are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis to support the Financial Controller.
Working for a manufacturing company, your hours of work will be 8am - 4.30pm with a 12pm finish on Fridays.
Your new role
Supporting the Financial Controller and Financial Accountant, you will need to have a proven track record with the below tasks:
- Bank transaction posting & reconciliation (weekly and month end task)
- Balance sheet reconciliations - ability to resolve differences
- Journal postings
- Expenses / Bank account administration
- Monthly KPI's
- Purchase ledger processing support - chasing booking in & matching invoices to POs (3way match)
- GRNI reconciliations
- Provide support with online expense system
- Potentially take on satellite company monthly reporting
- External audit support
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a proven track record with the above job tasks and be available at a weeks notice maximum. Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.