Vacancy: FINANCIAL MANAGER
Printing SA’s National office has an exciting position available for a diligent, hardworking individual to join their dynamic team in Midrand
Duties including but not limited to:
- Responsible for cashbook capturing and reconciliation for multiple bank accounts daily.
- Do credit card and fleet card processing and reconciliation monthly.
- Responsible for audit journal annually.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation monthly.
- Do investment journals monthly.
- Responsible for ISOE bookkeeping including cashbook and invoicing.
- Prepare month end journals.
- Responsible for weekly EFT payments and release thereof.
Creditors and debtors:
- Manage, oversee and control the creditors and debtors’ function.
- Responsible for creditors payment release monthly.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll run, including upload to the bank and bank release for Printing SA and Statutory Council.
- Distribution of payslips to staff members.
- Online and fund administrator submissions of the pension fund monthly.
- Responsible for monthly submissions to administrators of the medical aid and Turnberry.
- Responsible for annual increase letters to staff members.
- Responsible for annual IRP5 certificates, employment equity and workman’s compensation submission.
- Employee file maintenance as required from time to time.
- Responsible for company income tax return annually.
- EMP201 submissions and payment release.
- EMP501 bi-annual and annual submissions.
- Responsible for SARS queries, liaison and tax clearance certificate as required.
- Monthly VAT201 calculation and payment release.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
- Balance AFS to accounting records annually.
- Responsible for CIPC CoR39 (director changes) as required.
- Responsible for annual CIPC lodgement of annual returns.
- CIPC resolutions required for lodgement as required from time to time.
- Compile and type minutes and agendas for Board and Audit committee meetings.
- Various bank credit, fleet card applications and bank liaison as required.
- Oversee and prepare the annual audit and assist auditors where necessary.
- Responsible to monitor budget against actuals monthly.
- Responsible for budget preparation for board submission annually.
- Responsible for daily cashflow management.
- Compile and deliver consolidated management accounts with commentary monthly.
- Responsible for annual cost to company budget calculations.
- Responsible for annual employer’s association submissions to the department of labour.
- Ensure that insurance policy is renewed annually and update the policy as required.
- Responsible for investment statements and liaison as required.
- Submission of ISOE annual financials to the FP&M Seta.
- Monthly management accounts for 4 chambers REC committees with commentary, one week before REC committee meetings.
- Analysis of financial statements and recommendations based on analysis with regards to liquidity rations, activity ratios, leverage ratios etc. as required.
- Working knowledge of investments to advise the board of directors.
- Completed B. Com Accounting degree, with completed articles.
- A CSSA or CIMA qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years post article experience in a financial management position.
- Proficient user of Excel at an advanced level
- Experience in an NPC environment and use of an ERP system would be an added advantage.
A CTC salary of R580k per annum is being offered.
If you are a suitable candidate ready to serve a small nonprofit company and meet the above criteria, please submit a motivation letter indicating your suitability accompanied by a CV.